Technical tester and test manager who specializes in testing automation and performance testing. I have gained valuable insights into test methods and experience with flexible development methods in large and complex IT systems from projects in both public and private sector.
I get into new systems quickly and like to take a driving role in projects and take the initiative to implement and initiate processes. I have played a key role in Technical testing and as Scrum Master in several projects, where I have taken responsibility for planning, developing, updating and performing system testing, automation testing and functional testing.
I have also taken responsibility as test manager where I have set requirements, acceptance criteria, user stories, implementations and reports related to non-functional testing and have coordinated development teams up to 20 members.
I'm very technically competent and like to try out new tools and compare tools related to test to find the best tool for each customer.
- Technical Testing
- Performance Testing & Test Automation
- Test Management & Scrum Master
- HP LoadRunner, Gatling, FitNesse, Selenium, Universal Design(WCAG), Apica, AppDynamics, SoapUI, Git
- Java, Python, XML, SQL, SOAP, Scala, C
- Jira w/Zephyr, Confluence, HP ALM
- ISTQB and Scrum Master Certified